“ONE OF THE UK’S BEST ONLINE TRAINING & NUTRITION COACHING TEAMS”
As seen on TV
I’m Rhys, a Full Time Firefighter with a life long passion for Fitness.
I’ve been studying and practicing in the fitness industry for over 15 years.
It dawned on me in 2012 that we’re moving into a digital world, and not everyone has the luxury of time and access to personal trainers.
Eventually I managed to set up optefit.com, online training software, and so Webfit Wales was born, an online Personal Training platform allowing you to carry your personal trainer in your pocket right on your smart phone.
With amazing features, it makes your Personal training fun, effective and affordable
Follow and track your workout right on your phone app, with instructional videos, meal plan, calorie tracking, Progress tracking, 24/7 trainer support with your in-app messenger and much more.
MY QUALIFICATIONS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Founder of Webfit Wales
- Founder of Optefit Software (www.optefit.com)
- Founder of Optefit Academy Fitness industry Qualifications
- HNC Sport Studies (UWCN – University of S.Wales)
- Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Nutrition & Weight Management
- IRB Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Welsh Fire Service Rugby Cap
- British Fire Service Rugby Cap
- 2009 Fire Fighter World Games 7’s Rugby Gold Medal Champions
- West Wales & District Rugby Representation
- Brown Belt Kick Boxing
- Amateur Boxing Competitor
- May Thai & Kick Boxing Competitor
CRAIG ARMSTRONG HEALTH SPECIALIST.
Craig is the founder of www.armstronghealthspecialist.com and is exactly what he says on the tin…a health specialist.
He is a Qualified Health and Fitness Specialist BA, MSc
In collaboration with webfit, we build the best tailored Online Personal Training and nutrition plans in the UK.
Additionally, Craig can identify your food intolerances and change your life around for the better with an amazing transformation.
- Founder of Armstrong Health Specialist
- PhD researcher (under review)
- MSc Sport and Exercise Science specialising in Cardiac Physiology
- BA (Hons) Physical Education
- UWIC Sport Science Physiology Assistance
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Published author (under review)